- My co-pilot is a student,
A first year independent.
- the war to transcend liberalism;
- long last at it was– is over.
- We no longer transcend it!
- ’tis a fool’s errand!
Now we are surfing: Political Pipeline
- Alas, remembering Wittgenstein, “The individual
- words of this language are to refer to what can only be known
- to the person speaking… another person cannot understand
- the language” (PSS 69)–thing of that.
- Now the social scientist may eat the remaining Swiss cheese
- and say that there never was a piece of Swiss cheese!
- But not to worry, social scientists have much more
- food at the table–half eaten; with holes.
Let us explore!
- For greater analysis, governments (or scientists)
- could cause an avalanche of knowledge if (1) they kept
- multifarious statistics regarding reality (as it exists),
- (2) freedom of information transferred globally as a norm;
- institutionally, and (3) social scientists completed
- their homework.
- Like, what are the positive ramifications of executive drone strikes
- in foreign countries without the consent of the people, or,
- the other governments? What part of chaos is activated?
- What part of security manifests?
- What does our political science say?
Says Louis Hartz:
Born Equal and Opportunity.
The status quo determines,
The categories of revolution.
Jefferson the Hero and Hamilton the Villain—
The nation never really sinned:
Only its inferior self did.
A new Jefferson arises, like a phoenix;
So instead of recapturing our past,
We have got to transcend it,
We are at the shore.
What is your line?
This epigram is composed of highlights from two previous posts. They are: